How do I place an order with you?
You can place an order by phone, by fax, or online. Please find our contact numbers on the contact information page.
Can I also purchase from you for private purposes?
We are a wholesaler, and we deal with trade customers only.
What are our terms of payment?
Payment by the 20th of the month following from the invoice date. Until then all goods remain property of Coopers Birmingham Limited until they are paid in full.
Where do you deliver the merchandise?
We mainly deliver to the Midlands area, but can also deliver to locations further a field, please contact us for further information. Check out our delivery page for more information on our delivery terms.
How fast can you deliver?
We can usually deliver next day, but as we deliver to certain areas on certain days of the week, we usually have a turnround within the week.
Terms & Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Coopers Birmingham Limited subject to these terms and conditions:
1. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the website. Coopers Birmingham Limited reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing our website. Your continued use of this website after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. Our material may not be copied, reproduced, posted, or transmitted in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Coopers Birmingham Limited. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
3. The information contained on this website does not, and will not, form any part of a contract or offer for sale. Furthermore it does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance and no binding commitment may be entered into on the basis of the information contained on this website.
4. Links to this website must be direct to the Coopers Birmingham Limited homepage. Coopers Birmingham disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to this website.
5. Coopers Birmingham Limited provides the material published on its website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither Coopers Birmingham Limited nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on this website.
6. Coopers Birmingham Limited endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions; neither does Coopers Birmingham Limited warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
7. Coopers Birmingham Limited is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our website via a link in it or otherwise and this website excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.